Monday 28 June 2010

ECA Degree show

















This picture is difficult to see but basically it was lots of peeled bark on board with varnish and paint applied ontop.




Throughout June I visited ECA (Edinburgh College of Art), Duncan of Jordanstone, and Gray's school of art's degree shows. Unfortunately i missed glasgow's degree show and i'm pretty gutted about that as i heard it was really good.


It was great seeing the talent from each art school and it just gets me excited for fourth year although i don't want it to come too soon! ECA and Gray's shows were both amazing, the type of work that really made you go wow. Dundee's was good although it didn't have that wow factor edinburgh and aberdeen's shows did.


Here are some of the pictures I took on my phone of my favourite pieces from ECA's degree show...

No comments:

Post a Comment